We are now more than halfway through and the time is now going a bit faster so that's great. Last week we had pizza night and we also had to tell the other sections about our studies in design class and it was nice to see what some of the others were doing.
We also had a guest lecture in the design class - an artist/architect that, after some technical difficulties that shouldn't have happened, showed us his work trough the year. It was a nice presentation and he had some very nice things that could be good inspiration later on.
I had a lot of work to do in the weekend and also some homework, so I didn't do much even though I got a visit from Europe! Some sightseeing and a little bit of shopping maybe... ;-)
I'm looking forward to the end of this course, so we can start working on what we really came to Parsons for - I've seen some of the other students private portfolio and it's looking very professional - it's going to be fun to see what they can do in a design class without worrying about their English skills :-)
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment