
First of all, I'm so sorry that I was late - it will never happen again!
This was a very interesting/different museum and I kind of liked it...! I came late so that was maybe why I had to observe what was going on at the beginning. A man told me on the way up (to the others) that some of the students were parents in the 1900 and I was their son...? I really didn't know what I was going in to, I knew it was something about a storyteller, but I got a bit confused when I arrived.
I think it was fun and it was a new experience for me, so I think that I paid more attention.
The tour afterwards was also very good. The man new what he was talking about and that he had acting skills made it more interesting. There is always something new to learn about Lower East Side ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment